Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for SAP FICO by i28 technologies
Back fill Position SAP FICO @Willington ,DE
Duration : Long Term
Interview Type : Phone & Video
Note: Need someone with Minimum 2-3 Implementations and strong nee with CO (controller ) with least 3 of the 5 submodules of COPA who must have worked in S/4 Hana Environment with Heavy Production Support
Must have used SAP ECC6.0 version
we need a strong CO resource with expertise in at least 3 of the 5 submodules y COPA, etc.) with implementation and hypercare experience for a global template.
Facilitate the support of SAP Financials (GL, AR, AP – Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.)
Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
Document functional designs, test cases and results.
Acting as a Finance functional analyst in implementation of SD Billing and Accounts Receivable including revenue account determination, billing copy control, SD/FI interface, account summarization, output determination, in SAP R/3 preferably ECC 6.0
Detailed understanding of multi-currency accounts and impact of document currency, local currency and group currency on FI-AR postings and conversion postings.
Hands on configuration experience on Accounts receivables and various countries Tax structures.
Configuration experience on the Taxes for different countries ex: Withholding tax, Europe VAT and Asia specific taxes.
Working experience on the intercompany process.
Experience in participating and supporting integration testing cycle and ability to drive defect resolution for any problem identified.
Hands on configuration experience with FI/CO and SD/MM integration
Nice to Have:
Knowledge on interface with external tax systems like Vertex will be advantage.
The candidate should possess excellent communication skills
Skills: sap, sap fico,
Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for H1B by menschForce LLC
Menschforce LLC is a cooperative styled IT Consulting Company owned by member IT consultants. We welcome consultants to join our organization to grow together. New H1Bs and H1B transfer candidates are welcome. For candidates coming with new projects, we offer a higher rate share, up to 100% depending on the type of the client. Since it is a consortium, our focus is on not making money out of billing rates but to expand the membership size. We work in various industry segments, technologies, and toolsets. We sponsor the Green Card Immediately. Please visit www.menschforce.com, read through our companys presentation at http://www.menschforce.io/wp-content/uploads/Presentation/menschForcePresentation-Consultant-Version-January-2020.pdfOnce done, you shall schedule a call by visiting https://calendly.com/suresh-m-kannan/meet-suresh or send Text to 571-528-3937.
Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for Java ATG Consultant by
JD – : 5+ years with ATG hands on experience with leading capability to connect and communicate with customer: ATG Dynamo Framework, ATG Servlet Beans, ATG Repositories, Form Handlers, Extending ATG Profile and Profile Management, Dynamo Messaging System, Transaction Management, ATG Scenarios & Personalization Framework. : ATG Catalog Organization, Navigation & Search, Pricing & Promotions, Shopping Cart, Purchase Process & and Order Processing pipeline. : ATG Personalization: Slots, targets, Scenarios, promotions, etc. : Customization of ATG BCC & Merchandizing UI, Configuring Multi sites [Optional] : Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, IOC, MVC, ORM), Web Services, XML/XSLT, Java script : Experience on either of Application Servers – JBOSS, Web Sphere, Weblogic : Ant/Maven, Eclipse, Junit/Mockito, SVN/Git. : Proficient in using Endeca assembler APIs.: Good understanding of dimensions, dimension ordering, usage of web studios, Endeca Guide Navigation and ITL processes.: Hands-on experience on Endeca Experience Manager, templates and cartridges. : Good understanding of ATG framework and integration with Endeca.: Good communication and writing skills
Skills: java/j2ee, java/ j2ee,
Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for Senior Java Developer by HSA Technologies
Job Title: Senior Java Developer / Java Lead & Java Guru (One Interview and Immediate offer)
Location: St. Louis , MO
Duration: Long Term
Type: W2- Contract
Required Skills: Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, REST, Microservices, Synchronization, AWS (S3 , ES 2, VPC), Threading, CI/CD, Agile
Preferred Skills: Kafka, Angular, UI, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes
Manager’s Notes: This is with one of the Identity & Access management group and looking for software engineers with depth level of Java development expertise. Front and Angular experience will be plus but not required. This project is heavy on cloud so AWS Cloud fundamentals is highly required. Security experience is not mandatory and will be a plus if someone has worked on any security tools and technology. This is high impact role with one of the large group of this organization.
· Must have experience with Java application development (3-10+ years)
· Must have experience with Java / J2EE (Expert)
· Must have experience with Spring / Spring Boot
· Must have experience with REST API/ Microservices
· Must have experience with Middleware- backend role heavy experience
· Must have experience with AWS Cloud (ELB / EC2/ S3)
· Must have experience with CI / CD/ Jenkins
· Must have experience with Agile / Scrum
· Must have excellent communication skills.
· Identity & Access Management
· DevOps skills
· Docker / Kubernetes
· Agile / Scrum
· UI / Angular /Full Stack
Free H1 Transfer Sponsor for Looking For Senior Java Developer position in Auburn ,michigan by Cynosure Technologies LLC
Job Requirements :
• Skills to review existing code and make modifications in an existing J2EE web application with minimum of 7+ years overall IT experience: including 5+ years of web service development and integration experience
• Responsible for detailed design, development/unit testing and integration of code in applications
• Produce scalable and flexible, high-quality code that satisfies both the functional and non-functional requirements
• Develop configurable software services that support applications integrates to enterprise services
• Identify technical issues & coordinate the resolution of these issues with extended team members from other applications
• Uses secure development best practices and design patterns
• Create or update design and systems documentation for developed or modified services or programs
• Create process and data flow diagrams for data movement capture
• Cross train team members for full knowledge coverage on team
• Analyze and translate business requirements to technical design
• Analyze and resolve technical issues
• Collaborate/communicate with project team and business users as required
• Support functional testing and performance testing
• Works with technical delivery lead on project activities
• Ensure assigned work is implemented within project schedules
• Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical assets in SOA environment, web services and integration
• Strong Automotive OEM experience
• Solid understanding of various enterprise services and micro-service concepts
• Solid understanding of Enterprise Service Bus concepts
• Experience with DevOps in a cloud environment a plus
• Experienced in waterfall, iterative, and agile methodologies
• Experience working under Agile environment and should be familiar with Agile ceremonies.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with business analysts, solution architects and other team members
Technical Experience :
• Strong working experience in building Java/J2EE applications with Struts
• Working experience with creating and updating existing Java Server Pages ( JSP )
• Working experience with Oracle/SQL or other relational databases
• Working experience in building REST services using Spring Boot
• Strong analysis, design, coding, and code review skills with cloud based applications
• Working experience with version control tools like Git, SVN
• Knowledge of and experience in the implementation of J2EE design patterns and modular code
• Experience in creating test cases using Spring JUnit, Mockito or other test frameworks
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
• Working experience with Hibernate, HQL and Spring Data.
• Experience in working with IDE such as Eclipse, IntelliJ or Visual Studio
Unique Skills :
Skills: java/j2ee, java struts/jsf/jsp,